Baking soda 50gm is widely used in baking.
Aside from cooking, baking soda has a variety of additional household uses and health benefits.
- Neutralize Fridge Odors:
- Fill a cup with baking soda and place it in the back of your fridge to neutralize bad odors.
- Air Freshener:
- Baking soda is an excellent and safe alternative to commercial air fresheners.
- It interacts with odor particles and neutralizes them, rather than masking them.
- Simply follow our unique recipe to make your own Air freshener.
- A spray can (we have this as well)
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- 10–15 drops of your favorite essential oils
- Whiten Your Laundry
- Add a little bit with your laundry detergent whiten your clothes.
- Useful kitchen cleaner
- Stained coffee cups
- Stained marble
- Grease stains
- Kitchen tiles
- Clogged drains
- Tarnished silver
- Eliminate Garbage Odor
- Sprinkle some in your garbage can and remove stagnant smells
- Remove Stubborn Carpet Stains
- Sprinkle on your carpet
- Spray with ZeptoBasics Vinegar
- wait for an hour
- scrub the baking soda loose and vacuum the dirt.
- Multipurpose Bathroom Cleaner, Make a paste with water and use on:
- Bathroom tiles
- Bathroom sinks
- Polish Silverware:
- An aluminum baking pan or a baking dish lined with aluminum foil
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- Make your silverware look as good as new
- Shoe Deodorizer:
- Put two table spoons in your shoe and watch the odor disappear.
For many more uses check out the endless blogs online just search Baking Soda and figure out what you want to do with it!